What We Treat
Back and Neck Pain
At Optimal Health Chiropractic and Sports Injury, we pride ourselves on our diverse knowledge and treatment options, believing that no two patients back pain are the same. Utilizing concepts and techniques learned from Mckenzie practitioners, SFMA, ART, DNS, and Graston we offer a unique skill set that allows us to provide custom treatment plans geared to your specific injury.
Back Pain Statistics
- Back Pain will affect 50%-80% of the population at some point in their life
- Low back pain is the single leading cause of disability worldwide, according to the Global Burden of Disease 2010.
- Approximately 50% of working Americans will experience back pain each year.
- About 15%-20% are experiencing back pain at any given time.
- Chances of having a recurrence of back pain after a first episode is greater than 50%.
- Most causes of back pain are mechanical or non-organic. Meaning they are not caused by serious conditions: such as inflammatory arthritis, infection, fracture, or cancer.
- Americans spend at least $50 Billion each year on back pain.
Back and Neck Pain Services